How to corrupt pdf files
Seems ppl would have questions in their head such as "Wtf would i wanna corrupt my pdf file?" , "I dont wanna to corrupt it, i wanna fix the corrupted pdf!"
"I dont wanna to corrupt it, i wanna fix the corrupted pdf!"
-u come to the wrong post, dude.
"Wtf would i wanna corrupt my pdf file?"
-not just yours, you can corrupt other's too. see the picture now?
I posted this tutorial because i did this yesterday, my lecturer asked me to send my thesis in pdf file, well of course my thesis still incomplete, suppose to submit it yesterday. so i decided to 'fake' or 'corrupt' a pdf file and submit it to my lecturer. why? the reason is pretty simple.
-she asked me to send a pdf file of my thesis
>> sent. but she didnt say "not corrupted"
>> so, by right, i did sent my thesis, but eventually during the burning to CD process, something bad happen and corrupted that pdf file. so i have two days to send another copy (which means i have two days extra to complete my thesis.)
so,end of story, lets go straight to the tutorial.
its pretty simple.
- choose a pdf file.
- make a backup (in case u need it)
- right-click on it
- open with......
- choose "notepad"
- it will be a bit laggy, especially if the pdf file size is big.
- just wait until the notepad fully loaded and with massive unknown commands and characters
- select 7-8lines of the commands and characters (i selected half of the page.)
- delete the selection.
- open the pdf file.
- voila!!! it is corrupted.
- u can try to do this with a cool way,
- open the pdf file with a binary editor
- search the bookmark /root
- replace the value with '00'
dont do the same gag twice. which means, in my case, i just did this trick to that lecturer once, and wont repeat it, so i wont blew my bluff. if u wanna to trick again, do the other gag such as "assignment with virus embedded" so every pc that opens ur files will shutdown/restart/hangs over and over again
any questions, straight to the comments